Colour palette: peach, snow white and Gainsborough grey
A smashing colour palette that works particularly well with a vintage themed wedding.
- In the great hall layer up the refractory table with a grey runner overlaid with lace clothes
- Vintage crystal vases filled with white/grey/peach flowers look stunning; grey flower varieties include lambs ear, dusty miller and seeded eucalyptus [what delicious names!] whilst for peach and white look to roses, stocks, sweet peas, gardenia and stephanotis
- The ivory candelabra are also just the right shade of neutral for a grey/peach wedding
- Peach bellinis are fab during the drinks reception
- A very pale peach wedding cake tied with grey ribbon and decorated with white flowers looks stunning
Colour palette: steel grey, dark magenta, violet
A contemporary colour palette that mixes shades of slate grey with vibrant purple
- A single large display of twisted stems and statement flowers in the signature shades of purple looks magnificent!
- Wrap the ballroom chairs in slate grey pashmins; the napkins should be slate grey and either tied with dark magenta or violet ribbon or accessorized with single flower heads in the statement colours
- The silver candelabra work best with this palette
- Clear glass votives and storm lanterns complete the look
Decorate a white wedding cake with fresh flower petals in all of the signature colours
Colour palette: snow white, slate grey and thistle
A fantastically moody contemporary colour palette which contrasts slate grey with snow white and thistle
- Table linen should be slate grey with either white or slate grey napkins; the accent colour of thistle can be used to tie them – a simple broad velvet band is best
- The clear glass hurricane lamps work best as table centres – fill with either pure white candles or white flowers and surround with tea lights
- Use the thistle tone in your bouquet and to accent the pew ends
- Ice cold champagne is a classic and works best for a Smokey Skies drinks reception!
- A white wedding cake tied with slate grey ribbon and decorated with thistle flowers looks stunning
Colour palette: snow white, Gainsborough grey, silver and black
A wonderful contemporary colour palette which contrasts Gainsborough grey with snow white, silver and black
- Table linen should be white with either white or Gainsborough grey napkins; the accent colours of either silver or black can be used to tie them – a simple broad velvet band works best
- The silver candelabra work best with the Gainsborough grey and white palette
- The speckled silver glass hurricane lamps look wonderful either filled with pure white candles or white flowers and surrounded with tea lights
- Tiny accents of black within your bouquet will really make it pop!!
- Black Russians are great during the drinks reception and are made using a mixture of vodka and Tia Maria
- A white wedding cake tied with black ribbon and decorated with grey/white flowers looks stunning
*All photo credits to Style Me Pretty